Returns and Uplifts
A new process has been introduced for all returns. It is applicable whether we provide the uplift or you return on your own transport:
- Any damage or shortage of items upon delivery must be reported within 72 hours to be validated. Photo’s may be required. In the rare event your customer experiences a manufacturing defect, the relevant product guarantee applies.
- We will accept return requests for good stock if requested within 28 days of delivery, these will however be subject to a 25% handling charge.
- If your return is related to an item that has been installed, please ensure that you have already contacted our technical team at email@example.com and we have had the opportunity to resolve the issue with our extensive spares range and aftersales service offering.
- To begin the uplift process please complete an Uplift Form , this can be obtained by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org , or by downloading the adjacent form.
- Once a member of our Returns Admin team authorise the uplift they will send you an authorisation reference that will be used for the rest of the process. Without this the uplift will not be processed.
- Goods in zone 1 will be uplifted within 5 working days of authorisation and receipt of a completed uplift form (uplifts from zone 2 may take longer). Please ensure goods are ready for collection. Any failed uplift attempts will be chargeable at: parcels £10.75 (zone 1), £30.00 (zone 2); oversized parcels - £22.00 (zone 1), £40.00 (zone 2); pallets - £45.00 (zone 1), £140.00 (zone 2).
- Your account will be credited for the returned goods within 15 working days from uplift, providing the goods match the details on the authorised uplift form.
- Please contact our administration team with any unanswered questions about this process on 01422 417110 and select the sales enquiry option, or email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Goods will not be collected or credited without authorisation from the office and a completed uplift form. Please complete the form as fully as possible to allow us to process the uplift efficiently.
- Goods will only be collected from your business premises. If there is an unsuccessful uplift attempt Ultra Finishing will pass on any additional costs incurred to the customer.
Please be mindful that:
- Carriers have been advised not to collect unless the customer has the correct paperwork to support the uplift request.
- Goods in will not accept the delivery back at Ultra Finishing without the completed paperwork.
- All return requests must be reported within 28 days of receipt of goods. Uplift requests logged later than this will be at Ultra Finishing's discretion.
- All uplift transport costs and a 25% handling charge will be applied to all returns where no fault is found with the product to cover administration, distribution and transport costs incurred.
- No fault found returns will only be credited if the products are in a saleable condition in their original packaging. If the items are not deemed fit for resale you will be contacted and provided with a 14 day window to collect the products or they will be disposed of.
- If any unauthorised items are returned (that are not listed on our returns delivery note) they will not be processed and goods will be disposed of if not collected.
- Goods that have been fitted/installed will not be considered for return unless the process outlined in point 2 has been followed.
- Any items that have been left on back order for any reason are not eligible for an uplift if delivered and are no longer required.